Terms and Conditions Casa de Buceo – Dive House La Palma
1. The customer must be able to show a diving license and logbook, if applicable.
2. The customer is personally liable for all costs arising from damage, theft, loss and water damage.
3. Casa de Buceo ensures a proper state of diving equipment. Should any damage be noted before the rental period then these will be indicated on the form and signed by both parties.
4. In case of unavoidable casualty (extreme weather conditions, war, fire, etc.), the best possible solution for both parties will be regarded.
5. When making a reservation or booking, the customer pays a 50% deposit for the activity or pays the whole amount.
6. If the customer dives with a guide, no deposit is required. If the customer dives without a guide, the customer pays the deposit in advance. If the customer does not have a passport and / or logbook, Casa de Buceo can check in the PADI online database whether the customer is actually posted.
7. In case of an introduction dive or participation in a Scuba Diver course or Open Water Course, the customer does not need to show a passport and / or log.
8. The deposit is € 150, – cash per cylinder, BCD, regulator or diving suit. For the complete equipment is the deposit € 500, -. For snorkelling the costumer pays a deposit of € 50, – for mask, snorkel, shoes and fins.
9. In case of damage or loss, Casa de Buceo is entitled to retain the diving license or deposit until the correct amount of the damage or replacement of equipment is established. In case of loss or non-recoverable damage, the item’s sales price will be charged.
10. When the rented materials /equipment are not returned on time, the cost of the extended rental period will be deducted from the day-price on the deposit.
11. All equipment should be rinsed before handed in. In case of dirty return of the material, € 5, – per attribute will be charged.
12. During diving and courses, the customer must have a dive insurance. If the customer does not have this, the insurance can be arranged by Casa de Buceo. At introduction dives and the Open Water course, the insurance will be arranged via PADI. All other scuba diving activities, via scubamedic.
13. Cancellation: If the customer cancels a reservation 4 weeks prior to the reservation date, the customer will be charged 20% of the amount due.
14. If the customer cancels a reservation 3 weeks prior to the reservation date, the customer will be charged 40% of the amount due
15. If the customer cancels a reservation 2 weeks prior to the reservation date, the customer will be charged 60% of the amount due.
16. If the customer cancels a reservation 1 week prior to the reservation date, the customer will be charged 80% of the amount due.
17. If the customer cancels a reservation 1 day or later prior to the reservation date, the customer will be charged 100% of the amount due.
Day rental: Retrieve equipment within opening hours, no later then 10:00 and returning the day after date of rental, within opening hours, but no later then 10:00.